“Pilates has long been used as a form of rehabilitation, with Joseph Pilates himself developing it to help injured soldiers. However it wasn’t until the 90’s that Pilates became more commonly used in the rehabilitation of injuries, with many physiotherapists and orthopaedic surgeons recommending it to their patients, especially those with back or neck pain (APMA, 2013)”……………
Subscribe to our blog articles
- Pilates Equipment Instructor Course – Canberra June 2019
- Key Principles of Pilates – Concentration
- Key Principles of Pilates – Centering
- Key Principles of Pilates – Breath
- Pilates Mat – How it Compares to “Small Group PT Strength” Sessions
- Let’s talk about the Pelvic Floor!