Allied Health Professionals
Introductory Pilates Program
The Introduction to Pilates
Introductory Program for Allied Health Professionals presented by Pilates Can is aimed at assisting Allied Health businesses in the Canberra and surrounding areas. The aim of this program is to provide Allied Health Professionals with a greater understanding and knowledge of Pilates and create useful practical links between Allied Health and Pilates in Canberra.
Pilates has long been used to improve posture and functional movement, and build strong bodies in order to prevent injury, so is an exercise form that can greatly benefit and complement services currently provided by local Allied Health Businesses.
Note: it is up to each business to decide how many and which of these steps will be of benefit to their business and clientele. It is not necessary to commit to all the steps in this program. However, we do recommend starting with step 1.
- Cross referral opportunities and practical ways to make them happen
- Possibilities for delivery of your Allied Health services within the Pilates Can studios to Pilates Can clients
- Staff professional development opportunities
- Promotion of the Allied Health Professional’s business USP’s to the Pilates Can instructors and client service staff
- In service workshops delivered by the Allied Health Professional
- Allied Health Professionals promotional materials made available in the Pilates Can studios
- Immediate upgrade to VIP service level (but at standard prices) for clients referred to Pilates by Allied Health business
- Digital advertising and promotional connections via the Pilates Can web site and custom App
- Delivered by Principal Pilates Instructor from Pilates Can with 15,000 + hours professional Pilates delivery
- Delivered by Pilates Can Company Directors, each with 18 years experience in the Pilates Industry
- Great way to learn more and create strong links with the Pilates Can business and clientele