Having trouble getting on to our PilatesCan Website Logon via your Computer? Reset your password and get back online with these simple steps!
If you are looking for the App version? Please Click Here.
- From the PilatesCan website (www.PilatesCan.com.au), click on the “Timetable” link in the top right of the screen to get to our online portal.
- Click on any kind of session. In this example, we will click “Pilates Mat“.
- Click “My Account“.
- Click “Need New Password?“.
- Enter your email address and hit “Submit” to get an email allowing you to reset your password.
- Go to your emails, and open the email you received. Make sure to check your junk mail folder if you cannot find it! Click “Create New Password” to be taken to our online portal to create a password.
- Type in your new password, and hit “Save”. You can now use that password to log in to our Timetable or on the PilatesCan app.
Still have questions? Contact our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the Contact Us form below, and we can help you retrieve your password.
Managing your Pilates sessions online is quick and easy with the PilatesCan Website Logon via your Computer or PilatesCan Phone App logon (for Apple and Android)! Cancel and reschedule sessions, buy new packages and pay existing invoices, update your contact information and more, all within minutes and from wherever you happen to be.