Our preferred payment method is Direct Bank Transfer. This saves both parties time and the fees that are associated with the other 2 forms of payment. Direct Bank Transfer is even easier for subsequent payments.
Paying your invoice via your online account
- Consider once again using the Direct Bank Transfer method instead. But if you cannot help yourself follow these steps outlined below……..
- From the PilatesCan website (www.PilatesCan.com.au), scroll to the bottom and click on the “Client Centre” link.
- Click through to the online portal using the “logging on here” link.
- Log in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten you password, please click “Need New Password?” and you will get an email allowing you to reset your password.
- Go to the “Online Store” tab in the top right of the screen.
- Click on “Account Payments” in the top menu.
- Select the “Invoice / Account Payment” from the drop down.
- Enter the correct amount (from your invoice).
- Go to the “Checkout“.
- Complete the purchase.
Please note: Your secure online credit card payment will attract a merchant fee (Visa/Mastercard = 1.87%, Amex = 4.4%)
Managing your Pilates sessions online is quick and easy with the PilatesCan Website Logon via your Computer or PilatesCan Phone App logon (for Apple and Android)! Cancel and reschedule sessions, buy new packages and pay existing invoices, update your contact information and more, all within minutes and from wherever you happen to be.
See other tutorials regarding the tasks above here on this page.
Need more assistance with your online account access? Call us on 0457 777 267 or Email us at [email protected]
Usual Office Admin Hours at Manuka Studio:
Monday: 10am – 6.30pm
Tuesday: 11am – 7pm
Wednesday: 11am – 7pm
Thursday: 10.30am – 7pm
Friday: 9am – 1pm
or send us the “contact us” form directly below this message and we will set up a time to help you personally.