Having trouble changing your sessions online? Take a look at our handy guide to cancelling and rescheduling your sessions below!
If you are looking for the App version? Please Click Here.
- From the PilatesCan website (www.PilatesCan.com.au), click on the “Timetable” link in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the kind of session you are trying to cancel. In this example, we will click “Pilates Mat“.
- To log in to your account, click “My Account”.
- Log in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten you password, please click “Need New Password?” and you will get an email allowing you to reset your password.
- To see your currently booked sessions, click “Schedule“.
- If it is more than 24 hours before the start time of your session, you can click “Cancel” next to the session. This will be an “early cancel” so you will still have credit for this session.
- If it is less than 24 hours before the start time of your session, you can still click “Cancel” next to the session to let us know you will not be able to make it. You must then click “Cancel Booking” to confirm your late cancellation. This will also trigger an automatic email offering you the possibility of a make-up session. The other advantage is that if another client is on the waitlist for your class, our system will automatically notify them that the spot has become available.
- To reschedule that session, click anywhere outside the account window to return to the timetable page.
- Go to the session type you would like to book at the top of the screen. You can use the “< < Previous” and “Next > >” buttons to navigate the dates. You also have the option to filter by class type or instructor using the drop down menus.
- Click “Sign Up” next to the time you would like to book.
- Click “Next” to confirm the booking.
- If the class is already full, it will say “Waitlist Only” above the sign-up button. You can still click “Sign Up” to be placed on the waitlist for that session, meaning if anyone changes their session you will be automatically added to that class and notified.
Still have questions? Contact our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the Contact Us form below, and we can help you get online.
Managing your Pilates sessions online is quick and easy with the PilatesCan Website Logon via your Computer or PilatesCan Phone App logon (for Apple and Android)! Cancel and reschedule sessions, buy new packages and pay existing invoices, update your contact information and more, all within minutes and from wherever you happen to be.