Would you like to know why we sold our Woden Pilates Can studio? It has a lot to do with guaranteeing survival in COVID times, so we can have a bright future for Pilates Can. The great news is that we have integrated over 90% of our Woden clients into expanded Manuka studio schedules. Read on to find out how our values of caring professionalism guided our decision.
We took the decision to sell our Pilates Can Woden studio space, with careful consideration for all our stakeholders, including our clients and our wonderful staff. Here are the reasons:
- 1Although we have an abundance of clients wanting our high-quality Pilates Can brand of Pilates services, we had no possibility of filling anywhere near the capacity provided by the 2 studios.
- 2We can however accommodate 98% of our clients with their current ongoing timeslots, or very close to, along with their regular instructors, in our beautiful studios at Manuka.
- 3The overheads involved with two studios, combined with the shortages of staff, and COVID shutdowns, placed an unnecessary amount of pressure, including an unacceptable level of risk, on individual stakeholders.
- 4The sale of Woden provides opportunity to focus on other aspects of our business. We can now look forward to further improving our services for clients, and the working environment for our team.
- 5We have worked diligently over the years to maintain and grow the fantastic team of Pilates instructors and clients that is Pilates Can. We have 5 new intern Pilates-instructors progressing through their course. We specifically look forward to giving them more mentoring and team-teaching opportunities at our beautiful Manuka studios.
Leaving our much loved Woden studio space has been difficult and emotional but, in the final analysis, the best decision.
Moving has highlighted the awesomeness of our clientele and staff, due to their strong connection and mutual commitment. The support from both clients and staff to assist with and embrace this major change has been fantastic.
Thank you all for your empathetic reaction to assist Pilates Can with this major change. Our cooperative strengths continue to ensure our Pilates Can team success and maximise enjoyment for all involved. One of our other important values is "Fun", and we now have more resources to keep on making our time together such a pleasure.
We can’t thank you enough for the continued support through these times. We are so excited about the next steps for YOU, our clients, and for all of our Pilates Can team. We love having the privilege of working with you at our Manuka studios!
Claire & David Gunther
Owners — Pilates Can
Good luck is another name for tenacity of purpose. - Ralph Waldo Emerson